Zone-Anti-Campeurs Index du Forum
Zone-Anti-Campeurs
Nous sommes la team ZAC. Nouveau sur forum officiel, mais 4 ans on passé déjà depuis notre rencontre sur call of duty 4. Maintenant nous pouvons prétendre à être l'une des meilleures équipes de france, voir plus loin...

Zone-Anti-Campeurs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: He Is Manifest God Is Jesus Is The Holy Spirit Is ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Zone-Anti-Campeurs Index du Forum -> PRESENTATION -> TEAM ZAC
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cherromola

Masculin
Point(s): 1 740
Moyenne de points: 8,88

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 17:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: He Is Manifest God Is Jesus Is The Holy Spirit Is Répondre en citant

He Is . . . Manifest: God Is, Jesus Is, the Holy Spirit Is!
by Troy Conner

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK He Is . . . Manifest: God Is, Jesus Is, the Holy Spirit Is!

The idea for this book came from Exodus 3:14: “And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.”

This verse is used to identify God as the great “I Am,” and truly He is the great I Am! For time’s sake, God couldn’t tell Moses hundreds of names, so he just said, “I am ‘that’ I Am!” However, the emphasis should be on the word “that” because God has so many names and His entire splendor cannot be described with just “He is I Am!”

You will find within this manifest a list of scriptures with each caption describing who He is to encourage you daily.

This is the second book in the He Is series. The first is He Is: God Is, Jesus Is, the Holy Spirit Is, and now it’s He Is . . . Manifest. The third will be He Is: Study Guide and the fourth is He Is Come. Also, it is my desire to have a CD and video in the future. Please pray for the mind of God in this endeavor and the funding for this accomplishment. May God richly bless each of you as you enjoy this resource.

He Is . . . Manifest: God Is, Jesus Is, the Holy Spirit Is! Troy Conner
He Is . . . Manifest: God Is, Jesus Is, the Holy Spirit Is! store book

Tags: book DepositFiles, book ipad free, eReader itunes view windows download, read without register, full ebook, audio book, book read online, book download fb2, story pocket amazon download djvu, .fb2 download, book from motorola read

5d8a9798ff

The Adventures of Sherlock HolmesTRIADIC PHILOSOPHY OMNIBUS: VOLUME ONEJesus Teach Me How To PrayLe moulin ensorcelé (French Edition)Flax Culture: An Outline of the History and Present Condition of the Flax Industry in the United States, and a Consideration of the Influence Exerted on It by Legislation (Classic Reprint)Black Death Betty HaynesIran’s Great Invasion and Why It’s Next in Bible ProphecyIndependent Radio Productions Commissioned By The BBCThirsty Day In The Crater (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition) (Passport to Reading: Level 1 (Pb))OnTrack Devotions - Summer 2017

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 17:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Zone-Anti-Campeurs Index du Forum -> PRESENTATION -> TEAM ZAC Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006